The price includes the toll as well as asmission to all of the informations amenities (10 nature trails and 6 exhibitions) along the Grossglockner High Alpine Road and the use of all parking spaces, including the parking garage at the Kaiser Franz Josefs Höhe.
|Vehicle category||Private Car||Motorcycle||Truck 1||Truck 2
|Day ticket 1)||EUR 34.50
||EUR 24.50|| EUR 41.00
|Day ticket for electric vehicles
|Extra charge for 2nd day 5)
|Season ticket 4)
|Round trip ticket 2)||EUR 40.50||EUR 31.50|
Car: Passenger vehicles seating up to 8 people excluding the driver; trucks up to a tare weight
of 2,000 kg; Camper up to 3,500 kg gross vehicle weight (GVW) and vehicles towing a caravan
with a gross combined weight of up 3,500 kg.
Truck1: Trucks up to 3,500 kg GVW. Campers over 3,500 kg GVW and vehicles with a GVW of more than
3,500 kg towing a caravaon.
Truck2: Trucks, tractors and other towing vehicles with or without trailer having a GVW of more than
5) Second trip ticket for EUR 11.00 extra
A car or motorcycle day ticket can be used by the same vehicle (same license plates) a second time during the same kalender year for EUR 11.00. The ticket for the first trip must be show to the cashier.
TOUR ticket: the special TOUR ticket includes a day ticket for the Grossglockner, Gerlos and Nockalm Road and entitles the holder to a reduced ticket for the Villach Alpine Road (EUR 6.50 instead of 9.50). Available for EUR 32.50 at the individual cashpoints and in advance for EUR 28.50 at ÖAMTC, ARBÖ and ADAC offices.
||Adults||Children (6-15 years)|
|Bus ticket / per person 3)||EUR 5.30||EUR 2.60|
|Minimum rate||EUR 34.50|
Bus: all vehicles used for the commercial transport of passengers (including taxis, rental cars, hotel
1) The day ticket for cars is reduced to EUR 24.50 and for motorcycles to EUR 18.00 for trips after
2) Round trip tickets are valid for one trip on the Grossglockner High Alpine Road and one trip on the
Felbertauern Road within 30 days.
3) The return trip on the same day is free of charge.
4) Season tickets are valid from the date of issue until the road is closed for winter but no longer than
until December 31 of the year issued.
5) Valid during the same calendar year upon presenting the ticket for the first trip for vehicles with the
same license plates only.
- Coach Rates 2015 (PDF Acrobat Reader)
- Reduced tickets are available in advande at ÖAMTC, ARBÖ and ADAC.