Panoramic view of the Grossglockner and Pasterze, visitors’ centre and hiking trails
The visitors’ centre on the Kaiser-Franz-Josefs-Höhe
• Information point and information centre of the High Tauern National Park
• Widescreen multivision about the National Park in Salzburg, Carinthia and Tyrol
• Four exhibitions / special exhibitions
• Glockner cinema with short film “Grossglockner impressions” by Georg Riha
• Interactive Glockner panorama
• Energy room “The Grossglockner as a source of power”
• Touchable Glockner ice, trial mountain path
• Many other attractions!
The Gamsgrubenweg – mystical installations and hike into the preservation area
Kaiserstein panoramic trail to the Wilhelm-Swarovski-Beobachtungswarte
Free guided tours from July to September every Thursday at 11 o'clock. +43 4824 2700.