The driver safety training
Safe driving is the key
Road safety training courses for motorbikes and car drivers with the ÖAMTC
ÖAMTC road safety training for car driversMotorcyclists and car drivers are also confronted with new driving conditions on the Grossglockner High Alpine Road. Fog, wetness, snowfall and the unfamiliar course of the road can push inexperienced drivers to their limits. During a driving safety training course, you will learn everything you need to know about correct driving and braking techniques as well as how to deal with weather-related changes in road conditions.
Yes, I’m interested in driving technique training (in German)!
The most important safety tips for motorcyclists• Only drive rested and fully concentrated – motorbiking is a sport.
• Give your bike an annual technical check-up by a pro and arrange ongoing maintenance (brake fluid, lighting, tyre pressure, chain running).
• Only drive wearing safety gear: helmet, trousers and jacket with protectors, boots and gloves.
• Practice viewing technique: keep your eyes on the road the surrounding environment, ride carefully.
• Wear highly visible clothing and avoid blind spots behind cars.
• Train vehicle control and turn technique – best with road safety training, especially at the start of the season.
• Adapt your riding behaviour to your skills and the weather conditions.
• Never reach your limit and expect obstacles.
• Safety and driving fun go hand in hand!